"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."- Eleanor Roosevelt
Reflecting on that quote brings a lot to mind.
I think about despair and overcoming it
I think about life changing moments in my life
the time I was lower than low, unrecognizably weak
the tim
e I lost Delaney,
the time I lost Elizabeth,
the times in life I felt trapped, without any direction, without any goal.
All those times in my life have something in common...
God's Intervention, His touch, His Love
It's amazing that the times you think you have no other
option other than to give up and let yourself fail, fall or falter
that is when your faith is the only thing left holding onto you
This life can be so beautiful and heartbreaking
but what would be left of me if I let myself get torn apart
by every obstacle I ever face?
Starting my new business was scary, this is my most recent "jump"
into a new adventure but you know what amazes me about my decision??
God has shown up , yet again full throttle showing me how he is
working in my life, why he has lead me where I am and what I need to do
to improve myself. Will I be perfect? No. Will it be without hard days? No.
But I look at this opportunity with a light that I haven't let myself shine on many things lately...
A positive light, and optimistic point of view and perspective that lets me see that everyday
I am working on myself, for myself to become the better self I want so badly to be!
So, I encourage anyone who is facing an obstacle, suffering in despair or losing hope...
Let God show up...
I love explaining about how I recently have dealt with meeting new people (I just moved)
and it is such a simple thought but so relevant when talking about God.
No one will no I'm here unless I go out and tell them I am,
None of my neighbors will know me unless I introduce myself to them...
None of my friends will know I need them unless I reach out to them...
and although God knows our pain and trials, He needs to know you want him to SHOW UP.
God knows we need him, but so many times people fail to know that they need God.
Let him know.
Let him show up.
No comments:
Post a Comment